Our People. Your Solution
:hire is seeking a Research and Development Assistant for a top employer in the Jackson, Ohio area.
The Research and Development Assistant is responsible for providing manufacturing technical support for the plant by managing the responsibilities associated with new product commercialization and ensuring products are produced safely, and up to company and GMAP standards.
Research and Development Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update Quality Control Procedures pertaining to receiving or raw materials and holding of any material or product
- Complete documentation for exports to other countries
- Create specifications for new raw materials and update any existing specification
- Evaluate raw materials and finished products for disposition of each hold
- Complete PEP and all supporting documentation for disposition of any product that does not meet our standard of quality
- Understanding of the current manufacturing processes
- Must have the ability to express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing to create necessary reports and documents
- Working knowledge of SAP and HighJump systems or aptitude to be trained
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong presentation skills using both audio-visual & multi-media tools to support goals
- Comfortable making decision and reporting safety, raw material, or finished products to management.
- Knowledge of current processes or the ability to learn
- All other duties and responsibilities determined by supervisor.
- Associate Degree in Business Management or food related education and/or experience
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability to work efficiently and effectively with SAP and HighJump systems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills generally acquired through 2-5 years of experience in working with Quality Assurance and Production
Starting Pay Rate & Schedule:
- Starting pay is $15.30 per hour
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift
Join this growing team and begin your journey towards building a rewarding career path. See the difference!
Interview TODAY – start TOMORROW!
Apply online at thinkhire.com or call 740.395.0100 for immediate consideration.
:hire = friendly service + the best jobs!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com